There’s not a lot you can say about this. We lost to them a few weeks back in the league and lost by an almost identical score this time. Therefore, let’s do this in 2 lists:
THE SAME AS LAST TIME
- They batted 1st and won the toss.
- They scored just over 120
- In reply, we scored less than 90.
- Only a slight wag from the tail prevented complete embarrassment.
- They were an impressive and friendly opposition.
DIFFERENT TO LAST TIME
- More than 2 of our batsmen got into double figures.
- One of their players annoyed his own team almost as much as ours.
- Er, different pitch.
- That’s about it.
More fun and games next week.